I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they were both negative. What should I do & What is wrong with me ?

I am about 1 month and 2 weeks passed my period. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they were both negative. I don t feel anything that I usually do before I start my period. I feel perfectly normal. But I just started college, and I m kind of stressed about that. and I m having relationship problems with my boyfriend. We fight about little things now. So it seems like we re fighting all the time. Being in college, I m concentrated on school work, so I don t eat as much as I did. I have losed 10 pounds in about a month.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009