I have symptoms of high pain tolerance, back ache, chest pains, abnormal heart beats, dizzy spells, Shortness of breath mood swings

I m a 16 year old female, and i m not on any medication I have a high pain tolerance and some times i ll have chest pains so bad that it will bring me to tears . Sometimes out of nowhere my heart will star beating faster, or maybe not faster but louder and stronger. I also have dizzy spells. The dizzy spells will happen when I get up, or sometimes when i m just standing still. When I have the dizzy spells I feel like the room is spinning and often everything goes black few just a moment, when the lights come back on I feel extremely tired and short of breath . I m afraid that one day I ll pass out or faint and hit my head or something. Lately i ve been walking around in a state of dizziness and exhaustion even if I don t do and thing too active. Also, I m not sure if this it related to the others, but I ve been dramatic mood swings. I ll be yelling in anger one minute and the next I ll feel like I m totally alone in the world and i ll cry for no reason at all. The mood swings happen all the time they seem to have very little or nothing at all to do with my monthly period. Also my periods seem to be less frequant but maybe thats due to my age. I m only 16, so i haven t really took anything into consideration but it seems to be getting worse, i have no idea what to do. Symptoms: Back ache Chest pains Abnormal heart beats Dizzy spells Shortness of breath Mood swings
Asked On : Sun, 30 May 2010