I have symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes like rapid weight loss, more thirsty than usual, recurrent thrush. I am 17.Suggest me a remedy

I previously posted a question asking whether my head rushes were Vertigo . However upon searching around the net, I have realised that, taking other variables into account, it may add up, instead, to Type 1 Diabetes . I am seventeen and my symptoms include: rapid weight loss (21 pounds over a few weeks- 7 pounds of which was lost literally in the last couple of days), more thirsty than usual (particularly in the mornings at which I have woken up to a bone dry mouth over the last few weeks), recurrent thrush (despite treatment, which works for a few days only each time), excessive tiredness (despite how many hours I sleep), urinating slightly more often, blurred vision (although more as though one of my eyes is slightly out of sync with the other rather than true blurriness), often extreme dizziness upon standing, sometimes nausea. I am not a hypochondriac and I do not want to self-diagnose myself from a Google search, therefore if anybody with personal experience of type 1 diabetes- albeit even as a friend or doctor- could advise me as to whether or not these symptoms genuinely suggest it then I would be very much grateful. I will be going to the doctor ASAP Monday, but I’d like some form of indication for myself before then. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009