I have swollen lymph nodes in neck, collar bone, and one on side of face

swollen lymph nodes in neck, collar bone , and one on side of face(infront of ear ) I have swollen lymp nodes all in my neck, on my collar bone, and a large unmovable lump infront of my right ear ( side of face).Im 17 and female, I have a history of a crappy immune system. I have no symptoms, I went to my doctor and they did a blood test and there are no irregularities. My white blood cell count is good, and its not mono. I havent gotten a cut or bite, or any infection. They hurt at first and i thought it was wip-lash because i had gone skiing but then i noticed all the lumps. Please help, i have no idea what it could be. Also, they do not hurt now but some have doubled in size.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011