I have swelling in the upper right part of abdomen. What could be the reason ?

Hi I have some swelling in the upper right part of abdomen above belly button There is a slight burning pain directly in that spot and pain to touch or when I turn Hi. Above belly button and going to the right, there is a little bit of swelling or maybe bloating . To the lower right of belly button, in a very specific area there is a burning/piercing pain. It s no agonizing unless I bend or turn or sit straight up. Should I be really worried??
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011