I have swelling in my Left upper ID which is due to non malignent lump which is developed in the eyelid.

Hi Experts, I have swelling in my Left upper ID which is due to non malignent lump which is developed in the eyelid. The allopathic doctors diagnosed it as Blepharochalasis with some exceptions like i don t feel itching, redness etc in my eyelid but its just the heaviness i feel in my eye and its half opened. I got it operated 2 years back approximately but again the lump has developed in my eye and i don t want to go with the surgicle process because that also is workaround and repetitive task. In allopathy, doctor says, there is no as such medicine for this. I got treated from many of the Homeopathy doctors but no outcome at all. Please assist here. Also if you want any details like Biopsy report of the lump etc, i can forward the same to you and just for your reference, all my tests were normal like blood sugar, thyroid and many more.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011