I have stretched ears and i wore acrylic plugs. Now i want to take the plugs out

i have stretched ears and i wore acrylic plugs that caused a reaction and caused some of the tissue to tear off. i have taken the plugs out and am not wearing any earrings to let my ears heal. will that tissue that is gone grow back or will my ears just have a noticable rip in them?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Minor injuries in the ear lobule heal spontaneosly without any complications. Occasionaly a few of the complications such as infection may develop.. One of the complications include healing by fibrosis. They occur if the injury is deep and if carlilage is involved.. In such cases there can be noticable rip after healing...