I have strange pain and symptoms in both arms after smoking crystal meth

Strange pain and symptoms in both arms after smoking crystal meth I m a 19 y/o F, 5 5 and 130 pounds and I was wondering about weird symptoms I am having in both arms. What does it mean when your arms get a tingly/ numbness sensation, sharp pain shooting down them that worsens when you bend them, and weakness and your veins are very visibly bulging out after smoking meth? Are these signs of a blood clot? Also the area around the veins down by my right wrist are bluish-purple and looks like there is a big bruise over them and there also looked like a slight rash was developing on the inside of my left elbow, but that went away pretty quickly. These symptoms appeared about an hour and a half after smoking crystal meth. Has this ever happened to anyone, and can you tell me what it is? Thanks for the help!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011