I have strained my ankle and broken a 3mm tip of my medial malleolus.

Hi I have strained my ankle, and broken a 3mm tip of my medial malleolus, the brake is so small that my doctors have said that we should treat the foot at it were severe strained, here is my question; the injurie is six days old, and I wanted to know if I were to take a small bike ride alongside of my son so it s kinda slow. 8 - 9 mph so that I can take him to his kindergarden. I have compression on the ankle. pardon my english but i m from Denmark
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011