I have stopped taking my birth control, is it a possibilty I could be pregnant ?

hi my name is Lauren Tolson and I am 16 I have had sex with my boyfriend recently and I have stopped taking my birthcontrol my mom still thinks I am taking it but I havent been and she made me take two the other day in front of her then that whole week me and my boyfreind had sexual intercourse and then I think friday, feb. 19 2010 we had sex but I was bleeding I think it was some break through bleeding from where I did not continue the pills after my mom watched me take those two and he accidently ejaculate in me so now is it a possibilty I could be preganat
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010