I have stomach pain . Is metrogyl OK?

hi, i am taking metrogyl 400 for my stomach pain..I dont have motion problem, but have pain after my food intake.Also, am dancer.. is this problem due to dancin? or takin food at improper time?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi Pradeep.., Metrogyl is an antibiotic used for anaerobic infection... you must not take self medication until it is prescribed... stomach ache is due to gastric ulcer,.... you must take meals at the regular time.... also avoid coffee, tea, spicy foods.. and good sleep is needed...

Hope I have answered your question..

Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
If you have abdominal cramps then it is due to problem in GIT, if it is muscular problem then it will increase with dancing, consult doctor before taking metrogyl