I have stomach ache, please suggest me the remedy for it

I have stomach ache above navel (upper abdomen area ) and every time i eat it start aching and i feel like i have sensation or urge to pass stool but when i go there is nothing and i gradually i start feeling pain in lower abdomen also which dr should i consult
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care forum,
you may be suffering from constipation, so you should drink lot of water, eat fibrous food, avoid, spicy and junk food.
if you still find yourself in trouble than you should show to a dr.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
dear Bharti
There appears to be slight intestinal swelling which may be result of your irregular food habits or more of fast food, tension or intestinal worms. Be regular with diet avoid reheated food have fresh meals.
Ayurveda recommends virangarisht punarnava asav 2 tsf each bd with tab. Chitrak vati 2 bd.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi bharti;
pain in upper abdomen after food can be because of gastritis or may be due to stomach infection which can result in symptoms like urge to pass stools after food .Please get a stool routine examination done it will rule out infection or larvae in stools .Till then you can take tab-Rantac-300mg twice a day before meals;& check with a doctor after stool report .Then he can advise you treatment or you can forward us your report here to help you better.