I have stiff jaw with acute pain in teeth. What is causing this ?

Age: 20 Female 170 lbs. No history of head injuries , frequent migraine , cavities , jaw problems, or other dental concerns. Recently had a tooth cleaning. Symptoms: Began 2 months ago. I changed the pillow and bedding I sleep on. Started with jaw clicking, then stiff jaw. Occurred every few days to a week, on and off. Began to have cold, sharp pains in the sides and crown of my head and jaw, and some spots are tender to the touch. I also have pain sometimes down the back and sides of my neck. When I notice the pain, I am clenching my teeth. Sometimes my teeth ache. My eye sockets hurt occasionally, and sometimes hurts to look in some directions.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011