I have started to develop mistrust my wife, please advise me

I am married for 13 years and have 2 lovely kids. last 2 years I have started to develop mistrust my wife and everything she tells me specilally if the conversation involes a male I start thinking may be she is having an affair or something similar. off late this has become a constant thought in my mind and I keep thinking in a negative way about her, this is seriously damaging our married life, please give me your expert advise and help me to save our marriage. thank you.

Asked On : Fri, 5 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

if you have got a doubt in this better clear the doubt by confirming it. the best way is to hire a detective and see that sher activity is monitored. if she is found guilty than wt you want to do is your choice. if she is innocent you appologise her for having such doubts.