I have stammering and pain in shoulder joints after treatment for epilepsy. What medication should I take to get rid of this ?

Hi, I was using medicines(Eptoin) for Epilepsy over the past few years and the course of medication is complete now. I was given Tegretol(Tegrital) earlier. I stopped taking Eptoin about 3 months ago. I stammer when I speak. So, I doubt this may be the side effect of these medicines. Also, I have some pain in the shoulder joints . Please advise a remedy. Any food intake suggestions that help me get rid of all this?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011