I have spotting and some discharge. Can I have cervical cancer ?

Here is my history at 16 went on microgynon switched to cerezet 2 years later then on the injection two lots and then noriday since cerezet my periods stopped last week i had blood when i wiped i had missed two pills the month be fore as suggested by a doctor i took a second pregnant test which was negative . I do not have pain or bleed during sex . A few days ha passed and i have spotting again with a bit of discharge that doesn t smell i am back at doctors tomorrow but i am scared that the only thing it could be is cervical cancer
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011