I have sores all through my mouth and on my lips, please suggest remedy for it

I have sores all through my mouth and on my lips and it hurts when i swallow. Do your know what it is? Im going to the doctors tomarrow but i am very worried what it is. The side of my tongue is white and tuns of bumps all over. The inside of my lips have sores on them and the corner of the outside of my lips hav little bumps. And my tonsils have sores on them and hurts when I swallow. Do you have any idea what it is ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010