I have sore chest around nipple and recent pin pain in nipple

I am a 56 year old male Nearly weeks ago Jan 24th during a long flight I had my arms folded and hands tucked under my armpits and the outside of my thumb rested against my chest above my left nipple area The next day I had a sharp pin prick pain in my nipple and my breast surrounding the nipple is sore I cannot detect any lumps but the soreness and added sensativity of the chest and nipple area in general has not completely gone away I am inclined to ignore it for another couple of weeks What are your thoughts based on this scenario
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011