I have something to confess

I had sex for the first time last night! o.k well my boyfriend is 17, i'm 15, i know he's not a virgin but i am or was a virgin. Yesterday was christmas and after spending the day with each of our family, we decided to go see the movie seven pounds, we partly watched the movies( it was really sad) and we partly made out. After the movies, we kinda hungout out there for a few minutes talking to eachothers friends and stuff, then we heard about this hotel party, i've never been to one but i wanted to go, it was at the holiday inn, and took up i think like five room's next to eachother, all the girls either brought a guy friends probably with benefits or their boyfriend, it was like 9 o'clock and all the guys were like they would be right back, so it was just or mainly the girls, my bestfriend whispered in my ear that they were going to get their own room key for after the party and she kinda looked at me and laughed, i laughed to but i knew what she meant. the guys all came back together, some waving their cards (you know the card to a hotel room) around, my boyfriend came over and gave me a hug and kiss, then reached into his back pocket and pulled out a card/key, i kinda just stared at it with this confused/shocked look and he kissed my cheek, i looked at him and he smiled and then said we don't have to do anything, i know you want to wait, so i smiled back. The party ended at around 12 at night, some ppl were totally wasted, and i have to admitt i'd had a few drinks myself, me and my boyfriend went to our own room and i flopped on the bed, thats when he climbed on top of me and started kissing me, i went along with it, but it went really far, i did take his shirt off but nothing else, then he started sliding my dress off, i was kinda hesitant but he just whispered in my ear "relax, it's o.k.", so i went along with it, it went so far to when he was about to you know put it in, when he asked if i was o.k. and if i wanted to keep going and for some reason i shook my head yes, i mean i was scared, nervous but kept going. it hurt alot, i teared up, maybe shedded a tear but he comforted me alot. i haven't told anyone what happened, nobody, but i do have a few questions, I'm very soar, like very soar, am i going to be soar for a long time b/c this **** hurts? Also when i woke up the next morning there was alittle blood on the sheets and between my legs, why? Is that o.k., how long should i be spotting like this? thanks btw sorry but i had to get this off my chest, i mean i haven't told anyone not even my best friend and i just wanted to tell someone what happened, even though i am upset b/c i wanted to wait until i was married to have sex, but i think i did have sex with the guy i'm going to marry anyways oh, we've been going out for a year and a few months now
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
ok right, i hope you feel better know you have got this off your chest, don't worry about a thing the soreness should calm down soon and he might of been a bit to ruff for you or possible to big and maybe you were not ready at that moment down there, and the reason their could be because he popped ya cherry which is what normally happens and he might of like i said been a bit to hard so really hurt you if it doesn't calm down and all in a few days talk to your best friend explain to her and see if she will go to the Doctor with you so that you don't have to face it alone and everyone is nervous on their first time, also maybe talk to your boyfriend about it because he will be able to help you and he might be better to talk to than your best friend. good luck also dont listen to all these people that are saying all thouse nasty things you need to relax talk to your boyfriend and sort things out and dont dump him if you really like him but think about weather you really wanted to do it because if you didnt it will come back and hurt you later on if things dont work out between you to and we dont want that to happen so talk to him and maybe your best friend or someone you know has been through this