I have something stuck in throat. Is there any specialist doctor available for my symptom ?

HI, I have something stuck in throat . I tried drinking hot tea and swallowing rice balls. However it did not help. Please let me know if there is any medicine I can buy from nearby CSV/walgreen store. Or if I have to see a doctor , which kind of specialty doctor should I find? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 6 Jul 2010
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Mr IVy

may i know whts your age and since how long you are having this problem and do have any habits like smoking or drinking. eat banana which may improve your condition. consult ENT specialist to find is there any problem in your throat which is causing this problem. you might have to undergo endoscopy or simple x ray