I have some whitish substance on penis. What this could be ?

dear sir, i ve have some whitish stuff showing under and by my penis in between my legs. it s been so since i ve been 12. now 21 and don t know how to make it go. dear sir, i ve have some whitish stuff showing under and by my penis in between my legs. it s been so since i ve been 12. now 21 and don t know how to make it go.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Is there any scaling present. This could be pigmentation disorder. You should avoid sun exposure. Keep the area free of sweat. Keep good hygiene. Avoid scratching the lesion. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid sun exposure. Show to a Dermatologist to get proper diagnosis and management.