I have some unusual twitchings in my body. Is it the early symptoms of Parkinson's ?

Hi I am 22, in the past months I have observed that I have some unusual twitchings in my body. My 2nd digit at the foot starts to twitch it was last february it comes and goes and with a very unusual feeling that I feel, it moves in a very unusual way. Last week it happened in my right foot second digit too it comes and goes to and I am unable to get a pattern for their ocurence. What really bothered me was last night it happened to my right hand thumb it twitched back and forth all night and early morning, as of now it stopped. Having watched a clip of a pill rolling tremor at youtube it seemed to be same for the thumb part and it disturbed me the most. I have observed that when a symptom show it comes and goes but after some time it will present itself again. Doctors is this an early sign of Parkinson s disease or any other grave and debilitating disease? Please enlighten me.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011