I have some unusual heart beats. What could be the reason for this?

Seriously this is starting to scare me alot. The past week and a little my heart is acting up, like it s speeding up at random times, and beating twice etc.. Yesterday at school it was doing this, and today at school too. Just 5 minutes ago, I ran up the stairs( what is like 8 steps) to get my hair clip and when I came back down i could HEAR my heart beat and it was going pretty fast cause I put my hand on my chest and i could feel it. It scares me when im at school cause what if i have a panic attack or something. I need to go to the doctors tomorrow, but do I say to my doctor? i want to know im going to be okay, i want medicince or something.. does anyone know what could be wrong? thanks alot!!! i m 16 btw.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009