I have some symptoms of hyperthyroidism but my hormones and other blood test results are perfectly alright

I have some symptoms of hyperthyroidism but my tsh is 1.26. Potassium raised at 5.6 but not considered important as no other problems in blood tests to support a re-test. Symptoms are: Reactions to hot/cold (face & neck boiling hot in house - fine outside - body shivers in cold but face is normal). No redness or sweating of face Sweaty armpits even when it is very cold outside. Sometimes trembling hands. Anxiety & nervousness. Palpitations, racing heart sometimes. I also have episodes of pvc s which come and go Hives on my face when my face is hot. Stiff neck. Dry mouth. Hot eyes. Fatigue in the afternoons. My temperature varies between 36.1 - 37.2 during the same day. I have aslo been suffering post nasal drip & yellow coating on tongue for several weeks but no congestion or facial pain. My symptoms are also worse in the afternoon - my tsh levels were tested in the morning - is it possible for tsh to fluctuate during the day. My hormones and other bloods were tested and all within acceptable ranges. Any other conditions that could cause this? Thanks Female, Age 37 Was treated with 6 different courses of anti-biotics and steroid nasal spray for sinusitis but made no difference
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011