I have some strange cramps below the last right rib, Its about 4cm from the sternum

I have some strange cramps below the last right rib every 5-15 seconds. Sometimes they come in a row, sometimes I just wait 15 seconds to feel heart-like-cramp bumping through the space between the lowest and forelowest rib. Its about 4cm from the sternum. Its like a cramp in a leg, or rather heart throb it doesnt hurt, it just feels uncomcortable and I can t fall asleep because of it. As for my dialy life, Im 23, athlete type guy. I dont do any drugs nor alcohol. I stay awake till late (5am) and eat my supper about (9pm), maybe its connected. Maybe I need some vitamins , dont eat vegetables neither fruits too much. Thanks, Michael
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010