I have some skin rashes with white head, how can i make it smooth ?

hi im 30 years old male and sexually active.i have a problem about my skin rashes at the back of my 2 arms,and my butt when i squeezing it those bumpy rashes, there is white thing like white heads coming out and i have had like a chicken skin around my arms too its like uneven skin tone or acne like white rough dots.i think i got this in sex in woman.what should i take medicine to clear this up bumpy rashes and make my skin smooth and i have a herpes or std?please help me thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011