I have some excess fat around my abdominals. Are there any other risks I have to worry about ?

Hello, I have a few questions I d like to ask concerning Adapexin-P. I weight about 150, 5 8, young, and fairly muscular . I have high blood pressure (usually between 130/90 and 155/110) and I am on a medication for it. I am also on Omeprazole for my hiatal hernia . With that being said, is it okay for me to take Adapexin-P? I ve heard that it has caffeine in it, which is bad for my blood pressure. Are there any other risks I have to worry about ? I realize I am not overweight and probably don t need to take these pills , but I ll be taking a quarter (possibly half) of the recommended dosage. My reasoning for this is I have some excess fat around my abdominals. I ve tried running and eating a better diet is difficult for me. Thank you for the assistance.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011