I have some breathing problems

I could not inhale breath through nose i have taken many consultations but could not improve. Please advice
Asked On : Sat, 10 Jul 2010
Dentist 's  Response
hello
there are lots of reasons for difficulty in breathing like nasal septal defect ,some air sinus defect etc ect
what i would advise is that you visit your ENT surgeon and get complete examination done
most probably you will need to get a small operative procedure done
hope that helps
ENT Specialist Dr. Dinesh Valse's  Response
Mr Hschishti

there are lot causes for breathing difficuilty through nose if you could elobarate little bit wil be helpful for me to advise you appropriately. i need to know what exactly is you problem and any associated problem like headache and sneezing any allergy which side is more and wht are medication you have taken till now. most of the time for nose block you have to undergo some kind of surgeyry to make pathaway for airway which wil notreduce by medication alone

Mr Hschishti