I have some allergy in penis area with gastritis problem. I had unprotected sex but my HIV test is non-reactive.

sir, i was sexsual contact in my relation wife 3 years before without safe. then i was married in 2007. my pregnant in 2007, she was tested in hiv test in 2 times that period, the result got nonreatcive. this year my pennis area some allergy , so i am doubtfull and take hiv test, the result got non reatctive, then i went to dermontologist , ho told some allergy no problem, two months later i went to gasro doctor for my stomach problem , i told everthing including hiv test details, the doctor asked that test is not correct so you take onother test. i went to lab this time i take HIV 1& 2 DUO P24 test, the result got nonreactive, vdrl test is negative, after one month
Asked On : Mon, 27 Sep 2010