I have soling in my left hip, kindly help me

hi i have soling in my left hip and also making pus and pain .
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jun 2010
Hi Piyush,
the symptoms you are complaining of looks like you have developed an infection leading to an abscess formation, best is to consult a surgeon, he might decide whether only medications or if there is a need of incision and drainage of collected pus.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Consult a surgeon.Let him decide whether you require medical treatment or incision and drainage of the collected pus.Good luck.