I have small granules under foreskin and it hurts while having intercourse. What is it ?

Hello there, Symptoms appeared recently in my penis and small things like small granules are found under the skin of my glans of penis ,these things came and reside for extended periods of time and then disappear gradually , I do not know What is the disease .. It hurts sometimes when I start sexual intercourse and grow in size with the erection of the penis. I m a Male, 28 Years Old, I did not visit any docotr yet, since i couldn t find experts in this regards, never i have any other medical issues before.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011