I have small bumps with liquid and small amount off blud my face has been drying. What could be it is?

like 2 weeks ago or so i though my face was braking out because it had some bumps and its been getting red and some small bumps with liquid and small amount off blud my face has been drying and it looks like a rash in a way ive pulled the hair out on my face and it has a clear coating on the part that was in my face ive been getting itchy burning feeling and ive never had a problem with acne or anything but its not going away and when i chave it's still there and it gets worst i guess ive tried somevaseline type lotion it sorta helps , ive tried alcohol but that just burns and makes my face drier and peel, but like where ive scratched the bumps clear liquid comes out and it dries over and if removed it does the same and i dont really know what to do
Asked On : Fri, 7 May 2010