I have sleeping problem please help

i find it extremely difficult to sleep at night.i dont take after noon naps also.plz help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello ,
Synchronise your body rythms by maintaing a reguler bedtime, waking up and work hours.Donot go hungry to bed.Switch off lights, cell phone tv before going to bed.Try auto relaxation of body in the form of shavasana.
Donot sleep more than half an hour in afternoon to make up for your lost sleep.Avoid workouts at night.
General & Family Physician Dr. Misbha khan's  Response
It can be due to your sleep pattern. pls maintain a regular sleep pattern of sleeping, this will help and do not indulge in any activities like smoking and drinking before you sleep. Avoid any kind of rigorous exercise in the late evenings.
I suggest you to have a relaxing meal 2 hrs before sleep and drink warm milk. You can also use a bit of light reading before going to sleep.