I have sinutitus and I am taking anti biotics which are not working. Will i get my sense of smell back ?

hi i have sinutitus and i am on the 3rd day of anti biotics which are not working when will this go away and will i get my sense of smell back help i am worried sick
Asked On : Fri, 1 Oct 2010
Well continue with antibiotics for atleast 10 days .. and steam inhalation , pain killers and get ur self checked by an ENT specalist for finding the cause behind ur rhinosinusitis ..smell is reversible generally in these cases ...
Dr Anurag
ENT - HNS (std)