I have shortness of breath with fatigue and headache while doing intense cardiac exercises. What is causing this ?

Should I be worried or am I just afraid of what might happen? i ve been diagnosed with moderate aortic valve regurgitation and mild regurgitation of pulmonary , mitral , and tricuspid valves as well as hypertension . I ve been using a personal trainer for fitness and have found that I m having shortness of breath , fatigue, and headaches when doing intense cardio exercises. I m sure some of it s to be expected when I hadn t worked out for a year but should i be more concerned than i am? I have had some pain in my chest just to the left of my breast bone and have felt lightheaded. the pain did not happen while working out. it came on when i was sitting at lunch and then once when driving.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011