I have sharp pain under left breast. Had thoracic outlet syndrome and possible rotator cuff injury

I am a 34 year old female with a sharp stabbing pain on left side. Pain is under left breast in chest/lung. At onset of pain it was with inhaling and exhaling. Started at 7:30 am and now is 10:30 am. The pain is worse when I exhale deeply, when inhaling there is little to no pain. Pain shoots down arm and into shoulder . If I laugh pain is very intense. Not sure if it is worth driving in icy conditions to emergency room. Wanted to see if this is a big problem or not. I have a baby six months old. Spine is sensitive to touch between shoulder blades, seems like nerve pinching on right hand side with muscle. History of Thoracic outlet syndrome and possible rotator cuff injury. High blood pressure 2 years back and high cholestrol not being medicated.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011