I have sexuality problems and want to be normal please give your suggestion

i got married on 9th jan 2010. even if my wife is sleeping next to me, i do not feel anything. i am not getting an erection. but with men everything is fine. i want to be normal
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
I think when you say that you want to be "normal," you actually mean that you want to be heterosexual. It sounds as though you are homosexual and you should address this before committing the rest of your life to a dishonest "heterosexual" life. Both you and your partner will suffer greatly from this.
  Anonymous's Response

It is a perception problem and you should consult a proper Psychiatrist to change your behaviour.