I have severe pain in my right leg near the hip, but X-ray is normal. What can cause this problem ?

I AM BALASAHEB THUBE FROM AHMEDNAGAR. 48 since 2month i have paining in my right leg near hip joint,but the pain is not countineously i have consult with my family doctor ,more than two three ortho surgens.but after showing that x rays they say s that no any problem and gives medicine when the medicine course is going on i got relief from pain. but stop the medicine it will start very heavy by inside and outsides.please help and give good counsultant for this pain
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011