I have severe hair loss. Suggest me something as in what to do next.

I am 22 years old, Male, Indian. I am very slim in physique - height 5 11 and weight 58 Kg. I have severe hair loss ( baldness in front head , on both sideways left and right) since past 4-5 years.last year I went to a skin specialist and he gave me a hair re-growth solution named Tugain 3% (having Minoxydil ) with 8x shampoo and Tugain 5% after some more time. I used it for 5-6 months and it was very effective with regrowth of hairs on my front head. But now a day it not worked. Please suggest me something as in what to do next..
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011