I have severe giddiness , that sometimes getting consciousness, breathlessness

Severe giddiness , that leads to breathlessness , nausea and sometimes chest pain . I have severe giddiness , that sometimes lead to in and out of consiousness , breathlessness next followed by nausea. Chest pain might occur at times. It s happening alot of time , and it lasts. Another thing , I do not feel stress. And when these happen , I am not doing anything out of the ordinary. I am 14 years old , female. When feeling dizzy & breathless , hands get cold and will look very pale. Feel weakness . when i rest my head , my dizziness will start to get in control , but if i move my head , it will spin out of control. the dizziness spin out of control , as long as i move my head and i ll get more breathless & nausea. Note : The dizziness is not the room spinning , it s in my head. When I get out from bed , head feels heavy and dizziness will get worse. When I lay down , it will get worse too. Like , as long as I move my head. What exactly am I suffering from? Help will be appreciated. Btw , the breathlessness is getting worse and the more I try to breath , the dizzier I feel and chest pain might occur at times.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011