I have severe Hair fall and showing up of mild scalp, please suggest the remedy

hi, I have curly hair, it was dense during my early years now i am 27, during by 26 it started falling, i have dandruff, its there since i realised i can masterbute, its like a part of my skin, i can scratch and remove from my scalp as a skin, when its more, it happens when i dont take bath a day or two, or dont use hair oil, when i do its less, when used shampoo, it goes whole, then regenerates over a period of time. I changed my job location to another city, there after months , i realised one day while applying oil on my hair after bath, it started falling tremendously, i did it again it again fell at fast rate. I stopped i reviewed whats missing in my diet, i stopped taking health drinks, i started again bought horlick, ordered milk everyday. It reduces to one or two fall a day while applying oil after bath, Thereafter in short time i travelled abroad in Gulf Country, Very Soon within a month the same thing occurred again, hair started falling tremendously, i did everything to stop it , even i stopped combing, even till this date i dont comb, because i will find comb full of hair, its falling at a speedy rate. After bath i cannot touch my hair, else it will be in my hand, have tried different shampoos, varied herbal oils, situation remained same or suspended for a day or four, or sometimes a week, again it would comeback to the falling stage. Now i am back in India, Need to go back again by end of this month, i approached a homeopathy docotor, he has give a hebal shampoo, oil and homeo pills, using and applying regularly , seems its falling is less, but situation is same if i wet my hair and touch my head it will come in my hand ..I dont know what to do, I am a professional not even taken my career at strong level, if it goes on , it will affect my professiona as personality matters..Please suggest me with real solutions..I have shared everything what i could ..Regards
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010