I have sensation like an ice cold blood rush in my head after intracranial bypass

Hello. I am five months post an intracranial bypass and a clip on two aneurysms. I have three that still remain and to monitor. I suddenly started feeling the sensation of what I would describe as an ice cold blood rush I m my head . No pain, just as if there is ice rushing throughout my brain? I am not alarmed but do however respect my condition and wanted to know if there was any cause for concern. Thank you very much for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011