I have right lung pancoast tumor with weakness. Are there any natural supplements to help cure the disease ?

I have a right lung pancoast tumor- have gone thru radiation and chemotherapy- in remission right now- 1st rib destruction- still having lots of shoulder, shoulder blade , and right arm pain and weakness, insomnia , fatigue- are there any natural supplements to help - have been thru all the pain medications oxycocodone to morphine. Also have shingles on right palm since January- I am female age 55
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011