I have right lower abdominal quadrant pain since last 1.5 years, please suggest me

I am male and I have right lower abdominal quadrant pain continuesly since last 1 - 1.5 yrs.. i drink 3-4 times in a week approx 90ml - 135ml alchol each time .. i hav visited to doctor 7-8 months ago he gave me some medicines for a week with albansazole .. and then changed treatement for next week. mean while i got sonography done for lower abdomen , there where no symptoms of kidney stone or appendix. and doctor told me it could be gastric or muscular pain .. and will it get well ..just i need to consume salads regularly. but m still having the pain.. Can some Doctor please suggest what could be the problem..
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010