I have rheumatic fever. what is the meaning of Mitral Valve Minimally thickended, PML prolapse into LA during Late Systolic ?

I am taking Penicillin LA 12,000 from 2005, I am 23 year old female, i had a History of Rheumatic fever , and doctors says to take this penidure injection till 2012 at least. But my problem is that i cant live without that injection. Because once i stop it, automatically the joint pains, throat infections, chest pain and rashes will occur. What can i do? How long I have to take this injection? what kind of foods i can take? please give some idea. what is the meaning of Mitral Valve Minimally thickended, PML prolapse into LA during Late Systolic ?
Asked On : Mon, 31 May 2010