I have redness and itching on my penis. My culture and sugar test is normal

hi i have a problem top of penis redishness from last 6 to seven months i eat 15 days anti byotic course two times but after few days it comes redishness again with itching then again i same course with antibyotic same problem then i met doctor he gave me flucon tab once in weak for 4 weaks with betnavet N OINTMENT BUT now againg after doing course redness and itching i tested my clutre test and sugar test its normal so pl advise what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hmm it is not coming down with both antibacterial as well as antifungal treatment. Then it should be taken more seriously now. Do consult a Urologist and see what he tells, because sometimes you shall need a minor surgery to clear it off.