I have red spots with itch on pubic area. Is it STD ?

well i am male age 18 and i have these spots in my pubic aria more like blotches that are reddish and kind of darker in the middle.they are about the size of my thumb nail they dont seem to itch but they fade sometimes and sometimes they darken it has spread but i dont know if it is because of something i did or if it is just something that spreads
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are having some problem and you are confused
are you sexually active and have been in contact then it may be s t d
better you consult dermatologist/physician and get a physical check up and get treatment