I have red rash with burning and itchy sensation on scrotum. What this could be ?

at first my scrotum itched really bad than started burning really bad i than put baby lotion on but made it burn worse, baby powder helped but its still bad and peeling horrible, the only differences lately is ive been working outside a lot more the past week and taking xanax a lot the past month, i take methadone but have been prescribed it for 6 years so i know that cant be it.its not on the penis and is all over not just the left side like many i read about.its also on my inner thighs.i have been married for 7 years and both have been faithful so i know it cant all of a sudden be a std
Asked On : Tue, 15 Nov 2011