I have red bumps on my pubic hair area, how to get rid of these

i have little red bumps on my pubic hair area that just poped up a few weeks ago.i alreday got tested and it was negatie they ichy and there was only a few but as i keep iching they keep popping up and now are going above my pubic hair area and comming up closer to my bellybutton. what could it be ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Most likely you are having infection of hair follicles in the pubic hairs.Some systemic antibiotics along with a local steroid + antibacterial oint will help you. If there is no relief, consult a dermatologist.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
  Anonymous's Response
so it is something that can be treated and go away?