I have red bumps all over body. They almost look like small bug bites

I am a 19 year old male student at Florida State University, two days ago i noticed small red bumps, they have spread all over my chest , stomach, legs, feet, and hands, they do not itch. I cant remember eating anything abnormal or doing anything out of routine, yet my body is covered in these small red dots. They almost look like small bug bites, they are not poppable or full of puss, just small red bumps. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
You will have to visit a dermatologist for a diagnosis & treatment . Absense of itch suggests that its not Scabies/Urticaria. Did you take any medication recently?Takecare.